On Apr 4 17:59, Takashi Yano wrote: > Hi Corinna, > > On Wed, 3 Apr 2019 19:11:05 +0200 Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > Confirmed. > ... > > Yes, it seems like that's fixed. > > Thanks for testing. > > > $ cygport gawk.cygport build > > >>> Compiling gawk-4.2.62-1.x86_64 > > > > - This ">>> Compiling ..." line is printed by cygport itself. It's bold > > black without the ConPTY patch, but it's bold white with your ConPTY > > patch. Any idea why? > > I cannot reproduce this. ">>> Compiling ..." line is printed as bright > white (not bold) in my environment in both cygwin 3.0.5 and the version > with pseudo console support. "bold black"? What color is the background > of your mintty? I'm using black characters on a medium grey background. That may have an influence I guess. > > - There's a good chance that pressing Ctrl-C at this point will not only > > exit cygport, but also the shell *and* mintty. Is it possible that > > another call to init_console_handler is required when the process > > runs in the ConPTY? > > I can reproduce this. However, this is very few case in my environment, > so it is difficult to find what is happening. Please wait a while. Sure, no worries. Take your time, this is all pretty new. Thanks a lot, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer