On Aug 22 00:42, Takashi Yano wrote: > - Support pseudo console in PTY. Pseudo console is a new feature > in Windows 10 1809, which provides console APIs on virtual > terminal. With this patch, native console applications can work > in PTY such as mintty, ssh, gnu screen or tmux. Great, the stderr problem is definitely fixed. I've extremely limited time until late October, so I'll push the release into late October or November. I think, given the time frame, we could easily push this change into 3.1. Does anybody have problems with that? Thanks a lot, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer