Hi Ken, On Dec 21 15:48, Ken Brown wrote: > [Moving from cygwin to cygwin-developers.] > > Hi Corinna, > > On 12/19/2019 4:24 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > > Ken, btw., we should add a PIPE_REJECT_REMOTE_CLIENTS flag, just for > > paranoia. > > Should this be FILE_PIPE_REJECT_REMOTE_CLIENTS? It seems that most of the flags > for NtCreateNamedPipeFile start with "FILE_". Right, it's FILE_PIPE_REJECT_REMOTE_CLIENTS, sorry about that. > And which argument of NtCreateNamedPipeFile should that flag be in? None of > them seem quite right to me. Or is there some other function that should be > called after NtCreateNamedPipeFile to set that flag? AFAICS it's a flag added to the message type, i.e. FILE_PIPE_MESSAGE_TYPE | FILE_PIPE_REJECT_REMOTE_CLIENTS > Last question: The only documentation I found for NtCreateNamedPipeFile is here: > > http://undocumented.ntinternals.net/index.html?page=UserMode%2FUndocumented%20Functions%2FNT%20Objects%2FFile%2FNtCreateFile.html > > Is there anything better? Not that I'm aware of. There's only this and the Reactos source. Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Cygwin Maintainer