On Tue, 21 Sep 2021 09:31:45 -0400 Ken Brown wrote: > On 9/21/2021 4:30 AM, Takashi Yano wrote: > > On Mon, 20 Sep 2021 17:39:54 -0400 > > Ken Brown wrote: > >> I'll push it tomorrow unless you find something that needs to be changed before > >> then. > > > > * Add name check when cached information is used. > > * Confirm Name.Buffer returned by NtQueryObject() is not NULL. > > * Add error check for HeapAlloc(). > > Still looks good. One small question: Is there a reason you cache the pipe > name's pid and id but not the key? Wouldn't you get a more complete name check > by also using the key? key always has same value, so I did not think it is necessary to be checked. However, if someone has multiple cygwin installations, pipe name may be confilict without keys. Therefore, I have added key check as well as pid and id. Thanks for the advice. -- Takashi Yano