On 10/09/2014 11:47 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > I applied another technique which has no noticable performance hit. It > doesn't recognize all objects, only directories, symlinks, and partially > character devices, but on the upside it uses only information which has > already been provided anyway. Yep, that looks a lot cleaner - reusing stuff we have for free is the whole point of d_type optimization :) -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org