On 9/3/2021 3:00 PM, Ken Brown wrote: > On 9/3/2021 5:12 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: >> I pushed my stuff to the topic/pipe branch split into hopefully useful >> chunks.  Kick me if anything is wrong or not working. > > Some of the bugs you fixed in the pipe code exist in the fifo code also.  I > started going through them and fixing them, but then I realized that > fhandler_pipe::raw_write and fhandler_fifo::raw_write are identical.  For ease > of maintenance, I'm thinking we should have a single function, say > fhandler_base::raw_write_pipe or fhandler_base::raw_write_pipe_fifo, which is > called by both of them. > > WDYT? Here's what that would look like (attached). Ken