public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* FW: Signalling of non console application
@ 2006-10-19 12:22 Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2006-10-19 12:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thread TITTTL'd!

On 19 October 2006 07:40, Schraner, Philipp wrote:

> How can applications be signalled (i.e. CTRL+C) if they have no console?
> My problem is sourced in a GDB cross debugger that does not stop if it is
> Eclipse controlled, but it stops without problems in a console. On the
> other hand the cygwin-special gdb (built by redhat/cygwin as I suppose, not
> by GNU) does stop controlled by Eclipse. It stops delayed but it stops. How
> can it be done for a cross debugger?

  And in other news:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/07/04/netbeans_quality/

  /me LOLS @ Eclipse.  Did you know that sometimes, when you ALT+TAB away from
the Eclipse window, it launches a cygpath subprocess that then crashes and
throws up a requester?  Now what's *that* all about?

    cheers,
      DaveK

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-19 12:22 UTC | newest]