public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* XTERM - Window Size and Font Size Change
@ 2006-01-06  6:25 S.Sunil Kumar
From: S.Sunil Kumar @ 2006-01-06  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Hi Friends,

I would ike to increase the XTERM - Window Size and
Font Size Change.Can you provide me help.

And If I copy paste commands from NOTEPAD..It is not
taking in.

How we can enable this.

And the scripts require "./" to start it.So Ho we can
enabl SHELL SCRIPT Execution wihtout this ?

Regards

Sunil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com

* Re: XTERM - Window Size and Font Size Change
@ 2006-01-06  6:28 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2006-01-06  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 10:25:21PM -0800, S.Sunil Kumar wrote:
>I would ike to increase the XTERM - Window Size and
>Font Size Change.Can you provide me help.
>
>And If I copy paste commands from NOTEPAD..It is not
>taking in.
>
>How we can enable this.
>
>And the scripts require "./" to start it.So Ho we can
>enabl SHELL SCRIPT Execution wihtout this ?

Please go back and read http://cygwin.com/lists.html and see if you
could just possibly find a better place to ask technical questions
about cygwin-xfree.

* Re: XTERM - Window Size and Font Size Change
@ 2006-01-06 15:37 ` Michael Schaap
From: Michael Schaap @ 2006-01-06 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Cygwin-Talk Malingering List

On 6-Jan-2006 7:25, S.Sunil Kumar wrote:
> I would like to increase the XTERM - Window Size
Put a hippo in it. That ought to do it...

– Michael

From: S.Sunil Kumar @ 2006-01-06  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Hi Friends,

I would like to increase the XTERM - Window Size and
Font Size Change.Can you provide me help.

And If I copy paste commands from NOTEPAD..It is not
taking in.

How we can enable this.

And the scripts require "./" to start it.So Ho we can
enable SHELL SCRIPT Execution without this ?

Regards

Sunil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com