On (14:58 17/02/09), zzapper put forth the proposition: >Warren Young wrote in news:49959F46.1020807@etr-usa.com: > > >> It's a difficult challenge. The reason for picking hippos is that >> they're mean, because WJM here. How do you have a mean-looking hippo >> that's also attractive? OpenSSH seems to strike a similar balance with >> their puffer fish mascot, but then, the connection between security and >> puffer fishes is obvious. >> > >Surely somebody's got graphic skills, perhaps hold a competition? > >zzapper I like the ascii art hippo when you log in myself. -- Love's Drug My love is like an iron wand That conks me on the head, My love is like the valium That I take before my bed, My love is like the pint of scotch That I drink when I be dry; And I shall love thee still, my dear, Until my wife is wise.