public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Correct guidance regarding donations
@ 2011-03-27 19:32 David Sastre
From: David Sastre @ 2011-03-27 19:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Hello,

A couple of days ago, I received a private mail from an individual wanting
to contribute a donation to the project. He requests some extra information.
May I PM the details to any of you (or resend the mail)?

Sorry for using this list. I didn't feel like posting to the main
list, nor PM the Project Leaders without prior permission.

Thanks.

--
Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B  D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB

* Re: Correct guidance regarding donations
@ 2011-03-27 19:49 ` Christopher Faylor
From: Christopher Faylor @ 2011-03-27 19:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 09:32:44PM +0200, David Sastre wrote:
>Hello,
>
>A couple of days ago, I received a private mail from an individual wanting
>to contribute a donation to the project. He requests some extra information.
>May I PM the details to any of you (or resend the mail)?
>
>Sorry for using this list. I didn't feel like posting to the main
>list, nor PM the Project Leaders without prior permission.

I don't mind private email from cygwin maintainers at all.  There's no
need to ask permission to send me a message.

Go ahead and forward the private email to "me at cgf dot cx".

cgf