public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Re: latex no longer works after update
       [not found]           ` <20121011151043.GB13750@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
@ 2012-10-11 16:42             ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2012-10-11 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

On Oct 11 11:10, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 10:51:53AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:

> >>And don't forget our shiny User's Guide!  There's a whole big chapter
> >>talking about the fstab files.  With examples!
> >>
> >>http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table
> >>
> >>Not available as eBook yet, sorry folks!
> >
> >And, now we can't even get Morgan Freeman to narrate it.  Too bad.
>
> ...but negotiations with Whoopi Goldberg are going fairly well...

Will she try to impersonate me?

Corrina, Corrina

* Re: Cygwin UG audio book narrator
       [not found]         ` <20121011145153.GA13750@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
       [not found]           ` <20121011151043.GB13750@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
@ 2012-10-11 21:33           ` Warren Young
From: Warren Young @ 2012-10-11 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List

On 10/11/2012 8:51 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 02:05:31PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>>
>> And don't forget our shiny User's Guide!  There's a whole big chapter
>> talking about the fstab files.  With examples!
>>
>> http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/using.html#mount-table
>>
>> Not available as eBook yet, sorry folks!
>
> And, now we can't even get Morgan Freeman to narrate it.  Too bad.

You should get Samuel L. Jackson to do it.  He is [an excellent audio
book narrator](http://goo.gl/t1bP2).