On Feb 12 19:41, Marco Atzeri wrote: > On 2/12/2015 7:00 PM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >On Feb 12 16:06, Houder wrote: > >>Hi Corinna, > >> > > > > >Btw., it's really not necessary to address me directly in the subject of > >a mail to this list. I am reading this list regulary and I'm not > >ignoring reports which look like a bug in Cygwin and least of all those > >with testcases. In fact, I'd prefer a subject not calling me out. > > > > Sorry but Corinna and Cygwin are clearly synonym Heh. Still, I'm not going to answer to the name "cygwin". Corinna