According to Shaddy Baddah on 3/4/2010 8:58 PM: > > - File names are case sensitive if the OS and the underlying file system > supports it. Works on NTFS and NFS. Does not work on FAT and Samba > shares. Requires to change a registry key (see the user's guide). > But now in hindsight, one feature of the managed mounts that I counted > as not significant enough to keep it included, seems to me to have a > kind of valid use case. That is allowing multiple files of the same name > differing only in case. Request case sensitivity from windows, and you have that feature back. > > Not that I'd assert that this is reason enough to have kept the managed > mounts, it is just an unfortunate limitation that 1.7 now has over 1.5. No, it is not a limitation, provided you follow the instructions. $ touch a A $ ls ? A a