public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Windows Help forum
@ 2020-11-06  9:27 Fergus Daly
       [not found] ` <785565647.129110.1606401160510@mail.yahoo.com>
From: Fergus Daly @ 2020-11-06  9:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk; +Cc: Fergus Daly

Cygwin has its mailing list and archive, Knoppix has a good forum, so does TeX, BlackBerry has CrackBerry; (Volvo has a great User group in the UK actually - but Ford doesn't that I've ever found).
Others abound, I'm sure.‎
Can anybody recommend a really helpful enthusiast-populated W10 forum?
Thank you!‎

Via my BlackBerry Z10 ultraphone

* Fw: Windows Help forum
       [not found] ` <785565647.129110.1606401160510@mail.yahoo.com>
@ 2020-11-26 14:33   ` Thomas Bodine
From: Thomas Bodine @ 2020-11-26 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

A quick look on google shows several forums.

I like
  https://www.tenforums.com

On Ford, since I have a Truck, I like
    https://www.f150forum.com

# Thomas Bodine,# Father of Tawnie Rose
# Chaplain American Legion Post 76
# Skipper S/V Frimi WWP 19 #1029
# Dancing to the Music Life has given me