public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* More hippos die at Queen Elizabeth park
@ 2010-06-18 20:39 Mike Marchywka
From: Mike Marchywka @ 2010-06-18 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

I happen to be on an infectious disease mailing list since I gave up on Symantec
I thought I would go it on my own. Anyway, has a large US firm been implicated
in this?

http://www.newvision.co.ug/D/8/18/723052

More hippos die at Queen Elizabeth park
Thursday, 17th June, 2010
E-mail article     E-mail article           Print article     Print article

TWO more hippos have died of suspected anthrax in Queen Elizabeth National Park, bringing the death toll to 29 since last Friday, reports Bernard Masereka and John Thawite.
The New Vision reported on Tuesday that at least 27 hippos had died of suspected anthrax.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-18 20:39 UTC | newest]