public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
From: David Eisner <deisner@gmail.com>
To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com, earnie@users.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: New Cygwin release
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 21:05:00 -0000	[thread overview]

INSIARPCDAWFFUIHITSWKMTPLAOTFATPTIODIACIASTWAMPWTGYPAYHIPNHDNANWTSTW
(I'm not sure I agree. Reasonable people can disagree about whether
feedback from users is helpful in these situations.  Who knows, maybe
the project leads are on the fence, and this pushes them in one
direction. In any case, I am sure there was a more polite way to get
your point across.  Your hostility  is probably not helpful --
definitely not a nice way to start the weekend.)

-David