public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Experts in AI ML Automation BI IT Softwares Services Cloud
@ 2019-06-06 19:39 Judy Miller
From: Judy Miller @ 2019-06-06 19:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Hi,

I am just wondering if you would be interested in Our IT Services/Software's / Solutions/Consulting/ Tools to Modernize your IT. Are you Looking anything around IT?

Recently we have helped companies such as Johnson & Johnson, Celgene, Integra Life Sciences, NBCUniversal, Starbucks, Esurance, Scholastic, Cisco achieve Revenue growth by 30%, Cost optimization by 50%, & Automation by 100%, etc. I thought we can help achieve similar outcomes for your company as well.

Few IT Services/Solutions you would be interested in:
We offer Professional Services/ Solutions/Licencing/Consulting/Training on the below verticals

?  Data Analytics (Big Data & Own Tool), DevOps, BOT's & Automation, CI/CD

?  Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, BI

?  Cloud Services (Amazon, GCP, Azure, Oracle, Google & any other private/Hybrid Cloud)

?  Managed Services, Remote infra Monitoring Systems, AMC, IT Audit

?  Customized Software's, Offshore & Onshore Development & QA Services

?  Digital Engineering - Apps migration & Development, Content Management, Commerce Cloud, Access & Identity Management, UI/UX Design

We also have Opensource Tools for IT Infra monitoring (Cloud & On-prem), Analytics, QA Auto Engine, and DevOps platform. Our products integrate with several industries leading ITSM/ITOM software products and can reduce the cost of your ITOPS by up to 70%.

Let me know your interest & we will help you with your IT Requirements.

Regards,
Judy Miller | Marketing Executive
Cloud DevOps Analytics
DevOps | Cloud | Managed Services | Data Analytics | Custom SW Development | ML, AI, BI | Automation | RIMS
If you do not wish to receive future emails, then please reply in the subject " Stop Mailing"

* RE: Experts in AI ML Automation BI IT Softwares Services Cloud
@ 2019-08-22 11:46 ` Judy Miller
From: Judy Miller @ 2019-08-22 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Hi,

Just wanted to check if you have received & reviewed the below email?

Leading Experts in ServiceNow, VMware, Cloud Services, CRM, ERP, eCommerce Applications, Mobile Apps, Automation, BOT'S, DevOps, BI, ML, Data Analytics, Managed Services, Infrastructure Maintenance & monitoring services, QA Services or any other Technology/IT Requirements you have.

Note:- Manage your Cloud & On-Premise IT Infra Workloads 24x7x365days Remote & On-premise. Reports will be shared by (daily/weekly/monthly).

Let me know your IT Software/Services Requirements So that we will help you with more information.

Regards,
Judy Miller