public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Fw: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
@ 2006-01-19  3:43 REV KEVIN OLSON
From: REV KEVIN OLSON @ 2006-01-19  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

unsubscribe please

REV KEVIN OLSON

which just happens to have the magic email address to write to?

This 'view full source' button is pretty fun!  Now if only I could
catch the hippo while he is in the act of munging my email,
because *I* certainly didn't send this message with a List-Unsubscribe
header.

* Re: Fw: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
@ 2006-01-19  9:54 ` Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2006-01-19  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

On Jan 19 03:42, REV KEVIN OLSON wrote:
> unsubscribe please
>

> REV KEVIN OLSON

> which just happens to have the magic email address to write to?
>
> This 'view full source' button is pretty fun!  Now if only I could
> catch the hippo while he is in the act of munging my email,
> because *I* certainly didn't send this message with a List-Unsubscribe
> header.

http://cygwin.com/lists.html
http://sourceware.org/lists.html#faqs

* RE: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated [experimental]: findutils-4.3.0-1
@ 2006-01-19 10:45 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2006-01-19 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'yeehaw'

REV KEVIN OLSON wrote:
> unsubscribe please

  I think you mean "Please unsubscribe", surely?

> REV KEVIN OLSON

  Say, how's Jimmy these days?  Still working for the Daily Planet?

    cheers,
      DaveK