public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* Good night, Kansas
@ 2005-11-09 15:34 Corinna Vinschen
From: Corinna Vinschen @ 2005-11-09 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/08/2338233

Corinna

* RE: Good night, Kansas
@ 2005-11-09 15:38 ` Dave Korn
From: Dave Korn @ 2005-11-09 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'touched by his noodly appendage'

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/08/2338233

  Arseholes.

> Corinna

http://www.venganza.org/index.htm#latestnews

"The Kansas School Board voted, not surprisingly, to teach alternative
theories to evolution, specifically Intelligent Design, without inclusion of
Flying Spaghetti Monsterism in the curriculum. They claim all sides of the
issue should be taught, but make no mention of the best established and
fastest growing theory of our origins - FSM. This should only strengthen the
resolve of Pastafarians everywhere. Spread the word - they can't ignore us
forever!"

    cheers,
      DaveK

* On the other hand.. (was Re: Good night, Kansas)
@ 2005-11-10  2:52 ` Shankar Unni
From: Shankar Unni @ 2005-11-10  2:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> http://science.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/08/2338233

On the other hand, here's something that restores *some* of my faith
[pun intended] in my fellow citizens (at least of certain areas..):

http://www.cnn.com/2005/EDUCATION/11/09/evolution.showdown.ap/index.html

Let's hear it for the Dover, PA school district residents!