public inbox for cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
* A hippo is walking over my mirror
@ 2007-10-29 23:04 Robert Pendell
From: Robert Pendell @ 2007-10-29 23:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-talk

Yep.  There has been over 550GB of transfer this month from my mirror so I
suspect a hippo is responsible somehow.

On a more serious note I have lifted the bandwidth limitation as I have so
much bandwidth I don't know what to do with it all.  Currently I have about
10TB and it increases weekly.  If you wish to create a mirror from mine then
be my guest.  I would request that you at least let me know that you are
doing so that way I can keep track of what mirrors are being created off of
mine.

Mirror: http://cygwin.elite-systems.org/
Daily Updated Stats: http://cygwin.elite-systems.org/stats
Username/Password: cygwin

Keep the hippos coming.

P.S. - If you know of any other open source projects

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-10-29 23:04 UTC | newest]