public inbox for email@example.com
help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* Updated: xinit-1.3.4-4
@ 2015-02-09 0:52 Yaakov Selkowitz
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Yaakov Selkowitz @ 2015-02-09 0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
The following package has been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
xinit contains commands used for starting X sessions.
This release includes the following changes:
* ~/.startxwinrc files which are not executable are warned about and
skipped by startxwin.
* Fixes for gnome-keyring-daemon and evolution-alarm-notify in the
* The Xsession script will read /usr/share/xsessions/$NAME.desktop, if
present, when passed NAME as an argument.
* Avoid collisions with the Start Menu shortcuts if both 32-bit and
64-bit Cygwin are installed.
* Silences the harmless XFree86_VT warning.
* Add a profile.d for the fish shell.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-09 0:52 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2015-02-09 0:52 Updated: xinit-1.3.4-4 Yaakov Selkowitz
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).