Some more info on this crash(I assume I'm running into the same problem): - I can use the Evolution interface after the "Do you want to debug" requester has popped up. I interpret this as some "non-essential thread" having been stopped while the rest of XWin threads continue "unperturbed" - It does seem to happen before or after I'm selecting messages in my inbox. - Copy & paste works after the crash(from Evolution to Windows) - The frequency of the problem is ~/2-3 hours. - After XWin.exe had put up the requester for the access violation, I opened up a new Evolution email window, but I couldn't change focus from the main Evolution window to the new Evolution mail window. XWin.log for session attached. Øyvind