* When to update shared lesstif, Xaw3d?
@ 2003-10-18  9:41 hzhr
From: hzhr @ 2003-10-18  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Hi,
    It's very nice that libXt has released as shared lib now, thanks you all
great works. Yes, you know, I just ask and want to know when will update
lesstif to shared lib? Today I compiled xpdf with shared libXt and static
lesstif, but that segmentation fault.
    And I've found that shared Xaw3d never worked correctly, since it was built
with static libXt but to shared lib, so it exports lots of functions that origin
in libXt. I think Xaw3d needs rebuild.

Thanks.

* Re: When to update shared lesstif, Xaw3d?
       [not found] <200310180941.h9I9fqE16742@pilot07.cl.msu.edu>
@ 2003-10-18 19:10 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-10-18 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I forgot that lesstif would have to be recompiled.  See my note that I
sent about my efforts to recompile it for more details.

Xaw3d never did work as a shared library.  Compiling it as a shared
library now causes a crash when you drop down the menus in xfig.  I am
looking into this right now.  I may or may not be able to fix this.

Harold