On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 02:54:22PM -0700, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote: > A strange scrolling problem seems to have been introduced in XTerm(289) > > I have a large scrollback buffer. Now when I scroll back my xterm, > anything that was previously "above" the top of the current screen > appears indented about 20 spaces: I've not seen that (and think I should have, if it's that easy to reproduce). The only difference in scrolling between #288/#289 was a one-line revert of a change from #282. Did you run #288 before this update? (288 had several fixes for Coverity warnings, one of the #289 changes fixed something that I broke in addressing those). -- Thomas E. Dickey http://invisible-island.net ftp://invisible-island.net