On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 04:22:05PM -0700, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote: > On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:01 PM, Thomas Dickey wrote: > > > Did you run #288 before this update? (288 had several fixes for > > Coverity warnings, one of the #289 changes fixed something that > > I broke in addressing those). > > I believe I had been running #288 at one point. I just updated Cygwin > and could only revert to 287 (not 288). There is no scrollback > problem with this version. hmm - _looking_ for the problem, I ran uxterm with valgrind (which reported no problem...), but I resized the window back and forth a few times and after several tries, got some debris on the screen which corresponds to what you're describing. (Scrolling with the shifted pageup/pagedown or with the scrollbar didn't produce it; it's the repainting due to resizes dragging text out of the scrollback which gives the result). thanks for the report (I'll work on this now) -- Thomas E. Dickey http://invisible-island.net ftp://invisible-island.net