On Aug 14 11:55, Ken Brown wrote: > On 8/14/2013 8:14 AM, Ken Brown wrote: > >On 8/14/2013 7:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >>I applied the patch to allow overriding posix_memalloc only, and I'm > >>building snapshots right now. For testing, this requires to rebuild > >>either emacs, or glib, or both, I'm not sure. Make sure to link against > >>the new crt0.o/libcygwin.a and use the new Cygwin DLL for testing. > > > >Thanks. It should only be emacs that needs rebuilding; glib doesn't > >supply its own malloc, but emacs does. I'll test it and report back. > > Success! Thanks very much for the quick fix. I've got new emacs > packages ready to go for both 32-bit and 64-bit. Do you expect to > release cygwin-1.7.24 soon? If not, I'll upload the new packages as > test releases for anyone who wants to install the snapshot. Thanks for testing. I'll update to 1.7.24 tomorrow. We have lots of unused version numbers left ;) Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat