On Mar 3 14:48, Jon TURNEY wrote: > On 03/03/2015 09:04, Corinna Vinschen wrote: > >Or you just add signal(SIGSYS, SIG_IGN) prior to calling shmget. > >SIGSYS is raised when calling a system call which isn't available. > >That's perfectly valid. > > This is true. > > I guess it's not how Linux behaves, though, so I think changing it ought to > be considered to minimize porting effort. Done. HTH, Corinna -- Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com Red Hat