I've been using Cygwin X trouble-free for years, and am running the latest distribution of X and the Cygwin1.dll for at least two weeks (since the Cygwin 1.7.7.1 release). It's been fine until this morning when it started locking on me whenever I used the mouse to highlight text. I have NO IDEA what changed on my system to now cause this behavior. **ANY** help you can give to assist me would be most appreciated since I use it for all my development efforts. I tried re-installing both Base Cygwin and all of the X components but it made no difference. Attached are a cygcheck.out, an XWin strace (zipped) made while engaging the error, and also the XWin log. Thanks! Brian Kelly