* RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 14:49 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd

>That is a bug in gcc on cygwin related to "#pragma interface".
>Please look for help on the cygwin mailing list.

Arnaud, the problem is with both "#pragma interface" and "#pragma
implementation".

Guarding all "#pragma interface" and "#pragma implementation" calls with
ifndef __CYGWIN__

allows everything to compile cleanly - is this something that could be
applied to the main baseline?

>Modifying ddd/config.h will not help. There is a problem with the
>lesstif distribution on cygwin. See:
>http://www.lesstif.org/INSTALL.html

Is the following what you are referring to?

"On windows using Cygwin, U/WIN or Interix, LessTif must be built as
static libraries. Because, one of the biggest issues with X on Win32
is the moronic DLL format. Specifically - it is not possible to export
data from a Win32 DLL in a form that can be used to statically initialize
another global variable. Data access from a DLL requires at least one
pointer indirection, and hence executable code. This is why X11R6 doesn't
have DLLs for Xt/Xmu/Xaw (and Motif) on Win32."

If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
were specifically working on recently?

-Richard Campbell.

* Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 15:49 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-04 15:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

Richard Campbell wrote:
>>Modifying ddd/config.h will not help. There is a problem with the
>>lesstif distribution on cygwin. See:
>>http://www.lesstif.org/INSTALL.html
>

> Is the following what you are referring to?
>
> "On windows using Cygwin, U/WIN or Interix, LessTif must be built as
> static libraries. Because, one of the biggest issues with X on Win32
> is the moronic DLL format. Specifically - it is not possible to export
> data from a Win32 DLL in a form that can be used to statically initialize
> another global variable. Data access from a DLL requires at least one
> pointer indirection, and hence executable code. This is why X11R6 doesn't
> have DLLs for Xt/Xmu/Xaw (and Motif) on Win32."
>
> If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
> were specifically working on recently?

The statement in quotes above is now misleading and completely
incorrect.  We are distributing *only* a shared version of LessTif on
Cygwin now.  The various problems mentioned in the quote all have
work-arounds, some of which were already used by OS/2; we enabled those
work-arounds and adding one or two more of our own and the shared
LessTif library compiles and works fine now.

The problem is not with Cygwin's LessTif... the problem is in how DDD is
detecting LessTif on Cygwin.  It must be assuming that the file name for
the import library with be of the format foo.a whereas the name is of
the format foo.dll.a on Cygwin.

Harold

* Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: compiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 16:51 ` Arnaud Desitter
From: Arnaud Desitter @ 2003-12-04 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree, richard.campbell; +Cc: bug-ddd

> >That is a bug in gcc on cygwin related to "#pragma interface".
> >Please look for help on the cygwin mailing list.
>
> Arnaud, the problem is with both "#pragma interface" and "#pragma
> implementation".
> http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00463.html
>
> Guarding all "#pragma interface" and "#pragma implementation" calls with
> ifndef __CYGWIN__
>
> allows everything to compile cleanly - is this something that could be
> applied to the main baseline?

It may be better to fix gcc. However, you can try to convince the ddd
maintainer.

> >Modifying ddd/config.h will not help. There is a problem with the
> >lesstif distribution on cygwin. See:
> >http://www.lesstif.org/INSTALL.html
>
> Is the following what you are referring to?

What I was referring to is that in the curent lesstif version, the
compatibility
mode is hard-coded at build time. Therefore, there is no compatibility
switch to play with once lesstif is installed.

Please try on Cygwin:
>cat Xmcheck.c
#include <Xm/Xm.h>
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void){
  printf("xmUseVersion=%d XmVersion=%d\n",
         xmUseVersion, XmVersion);
  return 0;
}
>gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm
>./a.out
xmUseVersion=2002 XmVersion=2002

If it gives different numbers, there is a good chance that your lesstif
library won't work properly.

Regards,

@ 2003-12-04 17:34   ` Arnaud Desitter
From: Arnaud Desitter @ 2003-12-04 17:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree, huntharo

> > "On windows using Cygwin, U/WIN or Interix, LessTif must be built as
> > static libraries. Because, one of the biggest issues with X on Win32
> > is the moronic DLL format. Specifically - it is not possible to export
> > data from a Win32 DLL in a form that can be used to statically
initialize
> > another global variable. Data access from a DLL requires at least one
> > pointer indirection, and hence executable code. This is why X11R6
doesn't
> > have DLLs for Xt/Xmu/Xaw (and Motif) on Win32."
> >
> > If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
> > were specifically working on recently?
>
> The statement in quotes above is now misleading and completely
> incorrect.  We are distributing *only* a shared version of LessTif on
> Cygwin now.  The various problems mentioned in the quote all have
> work-arounds, some of which were already used by OS/2; we enabled those
> work-arounds and adding one or two more of our own and the shared
> LessTif library compiles and works fine now.

Fill free to contact the lesstif guys to fix it.

Regards,

* Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 19:00     ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-04 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Arnaud Desitter; +Cc: cygwin-xfree

Arnaud Desitter wrote:
>>>If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
>>>were specifically working on recently?
>>
>>The statement in quotes above is now misleading and completely
>>incorrect.  We are distributing *only* a shared version of LessTif on
>>Cygwin now.  The various problems mentioned in the quote all have
>>work-arounds, some of which were already used by OS/2; we enabled those
>>work-arounds and adding one or two more of our own and the shared
>>LessTif library compiles and works fine now.
>>

> Fill free to contact the lesstif guys to fix it.
>
> Regards,

Regards,

My bad... I'm just a clueless newbie to this whole open-source
development thingy majig.

Harold

* INSTALL.html#compile_Windows was (Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault)
@ 2003-12-04 19:35     ` Brian Ford
From: Brian Ford @ 2003-12-04 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: lesstif, bug-ddd

Arnaud Desitter wrote:
> Harold L Hunt II wrote:
>> Richard Campbell wrote:
>>>
>>> "On windows using Cygwin, U/WIN or Interix, LessTif must be built as
>>> static libraries. Because, one of the biggest issues with X on Win32
>>> is the moronic DLL format. Specifically - it is not possible to export
>>> data from a Win32 DLL in a form that can be used to statically initialize
>>> another global variable. Data access from a DLL requires at least one
>>> pointer indirection, and hence executable code. This is why X11R6 doesn't
>>> have DLLs for Xt/Xmu/Xaw (and Motif) on Win32."
>>>
>>> If yes, these rules have been changing.  Brian, isn't this what you
>>> were specifically working on recently?

I was just trying to help pick up the pieces.

Ralf Habacker and Harold L Hunt II fixed the shared Xt problem here:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-10/msg00173.html

Then, Zhangrong Huang and Harold L Hunt II fixed lesstif here:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-10/msg00347.html

> > The statement in quotes above is now misleading and completely
> > incorrect.  We are distributing *only* a shared version of LessTif on
> > Cygwin now.  The various problems mentioned in the quote all have
> > work-arounds, some of which were already used by OS/2; we enabled those
> > work-arounds and adding one or two more of our own and the shared
> > LessTif library compiles and works fine now.

I'll take an action item to push these changes back upstream to lesstif,
but don't expect any particular time line.

> Fill free to contact the lesstif guys to fix it.

I did, here:

http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree/2003-10/msg00291.html

They have not, yet.

I guess I need to supply an actual documentation patch.  Again, I'll put
it on my list.  But, don't expect immediate action.

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer

* Re: [Lesstif] INSTALL.html#compile_Windows was (Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault)
@ 2003-12-07 10:41       ` Danny Backx
From: Danny Backx @ 2003-12-07 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmm, maybe I didn't read some message carefully enough to figure
out that this was a complete and working patch set, not work
in progress.

If that is so, my apologies.

Anyway : I've located the messages in your mail and worked through
the patch set. I've applied them. One was wrong (aclocal.m4 is a
generated file, ac_find_xft.m4 needed to be changed instead.

I've edited the INSTALL document, you may want to read the
changes. I am not sure whether Interix and others still exist,
maybe you'd like me to add more comments about Cygwin. If you
do, don't hesitate to ask.

I don't run Cygwin regularly so I'm not in a position to test
these changes. Can someone check ? Do you want me to create
another release of LessTif with this change ?

	Danny

@ 2003-12-08 18:57         ` Brian Ford
From: Brian Ford @ 2003-12-08 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Danny Backx wrote:

> Hmm, maybe I didn't read some message carefully enough to figure
> out that this was a complete and working patch set, not work
> in progress.

At the time, a lesstif DLL for Cygwin was still a work in progress, all be
it an iminent one.  But, the Xt/Xmu/Xaw DLLs described by your
documentation as the reason for its impossibility did already exist.
Hence, I requested a documentation update while soliciting help for the
work in progress.

> If that is so, my apologies.

It was confusing, and I should have supplied an actual documentation patch
instead of just the commentary.  So, my appologies as well.

> Anyway : I've located the messages in your mail and worked through
> the patch set. I've applied them. One was wrong (aclocal.m4 is a
> generated file, ac_find_xft.m4 needed to be changed instead.

I definately did not expect you to do this.  As I stated previously, I
intended to clean them up and submit them myself given sufficient time.
At the time of the first report, this patch set did not exist, yet.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to do this.  I have not yet had the
time to review the resul, but I will try to soon.

> I've edited the INSTALL document, you may want to read the
> changes. I am not sure whether Interix and others still exist,
> maybe you'd like me to add more comments about Cygwin. If you
> do, don't hesitate to ask.

This looks fine for now.  Thank you again.

> I don't run Cygwin regularly so I'm not in a position to test
> these changes. Can someone check ? Do you want me to create
> another release of LessTif with this change ?

I will check as soon as I find time.

Cygwin distributes its own binary and source releases independant of the
lesstif release schedule, so a new release from you is not necessary.
Thanks for the offer.

@ 2003-12-04 21:28 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd

bash-2.05b$ autoreconf --install --force
configure.ac:248: warning: AC_CANONICAL_HOST invoked multiple times
autoconf/specific.m4:363: AC_CYGWIN is expanded from...
configure.ac:248: the top level
autoheader: WARNING: Using auxiliary files such as `acconfig.h',
`config.h.bot'
autoheader: WARNING: and `config.h.top', to define templates for
`config.h.in'
autoheader: WARNING: is deprecated and discouraged.
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: Using the third argument of `AC_DEFINE' and
autoheader: WARNING: `AC_DEFINE_UNQUOTED' allows to define a template
without
autoheader: WARNING: `acconfig.h':
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING:   AC_DEFINE([NEED_FUNC_MAIN], 1,
autoheader:             [Define if a function `main' is needed.])
autoheader:
autoheader: WARNING: More sophisticated templates can also be produced, see
the
autoheader: WARNING: documentation.
configure.in:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_CC_GNU
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:65: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_CC_G
configure.in:198: error: do not use LIBOBJS directly, use AC_LIBOBJ (see
section `AC_LIBOBJ vs LIBOBJS'
configure.in:310: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_CC_WORKS
autoreconf: /usr/autotool/devel/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

bash-2.05b$ autoreconf --version
autoreconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

* RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c  ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 21:09 ` Brian Ford
From: Brian Ford @ 2003-12-04 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Richard Campbell wrote:
> Brian Ford wrote:
> >What version of libtool is ddd-3.3.8 using?
> >
> Automatically generated by configure?

I checked.  In ltmain.sh for ddd-3.3.8 it says VERSION=1.4.2.  I don't
know what it was in 3.3.7.  The latest is 1.5.

> >Does re-libtoolizing fix it?

Could you try "autoreconf --install --force", re-configure, and report the
results?  It would be nice to know if the latest autotools are still
broken.

Thanks.

--

@ 2003-12-04 20:26 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'

Almost.  When I figure out the minimum number of changes, I'll repost, and
then test on
the current (3.3.8) build.

-Richard Campbell.

@ 2003-12-04 20:24 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd

bash ./configure --disable-static

Only got me halfway - if old_archive_from_expsyms_cmds has a value, it will
override the
"build_old_libs=no" option in libtool.  Strange.

-Richard Campbell.

* Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 20:23 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-04 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Richard,

@ 2003-12-04 20:09 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 20:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd

@ 2003-12-04 20:06 ` Brian Ford
From: Brian Ford @ 2003-12-04 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Richard Campbell wrote:
> Arnaud Desitter wrote:
> >Richard Campbell wrote:
> >> Now, I guess, to try and walk back all of the automatic steps to figure
> >> out why ddd ended up linking against that libimp-cygXm-2.a file.
> >>
> >Credit or blame libtool for that.

What version of libtool is ddd-3.3.8 using?
Does re-libtoolizing fix it?

When these two questions are answered, it is probably time to move this to
cygwin@cygwin.com or libtool@gnu.org where the Cygwin libtool experts are.

> Specifically, the following two settings:
>
> # Whether or not to build static libraries.
> build_old_libs=yes
>
> # Create a temporary old-style archive to link instead of a shared archive.
> old_archive_from_expsyms_cmds="\$DLLTOOL --as=\$AS --dllname \$soname --def
> \$output_objdir/\$soname-def --output-lib \$output_objdir/\$newlib"
>
> If commented out, everything works cleanly.
>
> Now, the bizarre part of the generated libtool is the following:
>
> # Whether or not to build shared libraries.
> build_libtool_libs=yes
>
> # Whether or not to build static libraries.
> build_old_libs=yes
>
> Why would you have both "shared" and "static" turned on?

To have the option of either, obviously.  Some packages default this way
as a courtesy.

Static libs are useful when profiling, distributing binaries without
worrying about associated libs, etc.

--

@ 2003-12-04 19:52 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

>> Now, I guess, to try and walk back all of the automatic steps to figure
>> out why ddd ended up linking against that libimp-cygXm-2.a file.
>
>Credit or blame libtool for that.

Specifically, the following two settings:

# Whether or not to build static libraries.
build_old_libs=yes

# Create a temporary old-style archive to link instead of a shared archive.
old_archive_from_expsyms_cmds="\$DLLTOOL --as=\$AS --dllname \$soname --def
\$output_objdir/\$soname-def --output-lib \$output_objdir/\$newlib"

If commented out, everything works cleanly.

Now, the bizarre part of the generated libtool is the following:

# Whether or not to build shared libraries.
build_libtool_libs=yes

# Whether or not to build static libraries.
build_old_libs=yes

Why would you have both "shared" and "static" turned on?

Now, to configure, I suppose...

-Richard Campbell.

* RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 18:13 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd

>But first, I'll run that last g++ linking step for ddd after editing it to
>remove those .libs
>links.

Yep.  The following edited line produces a segfaulting binary:

g++ -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -o ddd.exe ddd.o basename.o
compare.o cook.o cwd.o glob.o
<snip many lines of .o files>
UndoBuffer.o UndoBE.o WhatNextCB.o configinfo.o  -L/usr/X11R6/lib
.libs/libimp-cygXm-2.a -lXft -lXrender .libs/libimp-cygfontconfig-1.a
.libs/libimp-cygfreetype-6.a -lz .libs/libimp-cygexpat-0.a -lXt -lXpm -lXp
-lXext -lX11 -lSM -lICE -lncurses -ly ../libiberty/libiberty.a -Wl,--rpath
-Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib

And the following edited line produces a running (at least for simple test,
breakpoint, step
through, browse source, etc.) binary:

g++ -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -o ddd.exe ddd.o basename.o
compare.o cook.o cwd.o glob.o
<snip many lines of .o files>
UndoBuffer.o UndoBE.o WhatNextCB.o configinfo.o  -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm -lXt
-lXpm -lXp -lXext -lX11 -lSM -lICE -lncurses -ly ../libiberty/libiberty.a
-Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib

That line, the bugged one anyway, was produced by libtool.

So the question becomes, what is libtool doing wrong?

Which will probably require shifting over to the main cygwin list and
delving into hideous
problems, but C'est la vie.

Thanks muchly, Arnaud.

-Richard Campbell.

* RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 17:50 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

>So I guess that it should be something along the lines:
>gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib
>.libs/libimp-cygXm-2.a
>using whather .libs/libimp-cygXm-2.a points to.

Ok, yeah, that seems to be the problem.

bash-2.05b$ gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm
Info: resolving _xmUseVersion by linking to __imp__xmUseVersion
(auto-import)
bash-2.05b$ ./a.exe
xmUseVersion=2001 XmVersion=2001
bash-2.05b$ gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib
ddd/.libs/libimp-cygXm-2.a
bash-2.05b$ ./a.exe
xmUseVersion=1089480191 XmVersion=2001

@ 2003-12-04 16:54 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 16:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

>Please try on Cygwin:
>>cat Xmcheck.c
>#include <Xm/Xm.h>
>#include <stdio.h>
>int main(void){
>  printf("xmUseVersion=%d XmVersion=%d\n",
>         xmUseVersion, XmVersion);
>  return 0;
>}
>>gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm
>>./a.out
>xmUseVersion=2002 XmVersion=2002
>
>If it gives different numbers, there is a good chance that your lesstif
>library won't work properly.

bash-2.05b$ gcc -Wall -I/usr/X11R6/include Xmcheck.c -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXm
Info: resolving _xmUseVersion by linking to __imp__xmUseVersion
(auto-import)
bash-2.05b$ ./a.exe
xmUseVersion=2001 XmVersion=2001

Same numbers.

-Richard Campbell.

* Re: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 15:59 ` Harold L Hunt II
From: Harold L Hunt II @ 2003-12-04 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree; +Cc: bug-ddd

Richard Campbell wrote:

>>The problem is not with Cygwin's LessTif... the problem is in how DDD is
>>detecting LessTif on Cygwin.  It must be assuming that the file name for
>>the import library with be of the format foo.a whereas the name is of
>>the format foo.dll.a on Cygwin.
>

> This would be detection inside the actual execution, then?  The link step
> is libtoolized and ends up being:
>
> g++ -DNDEBUG -O2 -g -W -Wall -trigraphs -o ddd.exe ddd.o basename.o
> compare.o cook.o cwd.o glob.o
> <snip many more *.o files>
> UndoBuffer.o UndoBE.o WhatNextCB.o configinfo.o  -L/usr/X11R6/lib
> .libs/libimp-cygXm-2.a -lXft -lXrender .libs/libimp-cygfontconfig-1.a
> .libs/libimp-cygfreetype-6.a -lz .libs/libimp-cygexpat-0.a -lXaw -lXmu -lXt
> -lXpm -lXp -lXext -lX11 -lSM -lICE -lncurses -ly ../libiberty/libiberty.a
> -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/X11R6/lib
>
> Which looks sorta automagic for the dlls, right?

I'm not an expert (or even a user of DDD), but it wouldn't be the first
time if I saw something detected incorrectly in configure (picking Motif
versus LessTif), followed by a clean compile, followed by a crash on
execution.

Remember, Motif and LessTif are supposed to have the same interface, so
code written for either should compile and link against the other, but
the code may not work (segfault).  So, I would suspect that DDD's
configure is detecting Motif (or assuming Motif by default), compiling
some conditional segments for Motif instead of for LessTif (introducing
buggy code), followed by linking with LessTif (leading to a crash when
the code that works with Motif but not LessTif is run).

Again, this is speculation, but that is where I would be looking at the
moment.

Harold

* RE: DDD 3.3.8 (i686-pc-cygwin) gets `Segmentation fault WAS Re: c ompiling DDD
@ 2003-12-04 15:51 Richard Campbell
From: Richard Campbell @ 2003-12-04 15:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com'; +Cc: bug-ddd