* [1.7] Dr. Zell to the rebuild room...
@ 2009-09-08  8:18 Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2009-09-08  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Dr. Volker Zell,

libxcb/libX11 1.2, released together with xorg-server 1.6 for Cygwin
1.7, completely removed the libxcb-xlib library.  Due to the nature of
libtool, your libtool libraries which were built for libxcb/libX11-1.1
on Cygwin 1.5 need to be rebuilt on Cygwin 1.7 to remove the references
to the defunct libxcb-xlib.la.

The packages in question are:

aalib
gd
t1lib
libwmf

Thanks!

Yaakov
Cygwin/X

* Re: [1.7] Dr. Zell to the rebuild room...
@ 2009-09-09  8:07 ` Dr. Volker Zell
From: Dr. Volker Zell @ 2009-09-09  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

    > Dr. Volker Zell,

Hi Yaakow

    > libxcb/libX11 1.2, released together with xorg-server 1.6 for Cygwin
    > 1.7, completely removed the libxcb-xlib library.  Due to the nature of
    > libtool, your libtool libraries which were built for libxcb/libX11-1.1
    > on Cygwin 1.5 need to be rebuilt on Cygwin 1.7 to remove the
    > references to the defunct libxcb-xlib.la.

    > The packages in question are:

    > aalib
    > gd
    > t1lib
    > libwmf

    > Thanks!

Some private problems prevent me for working with cygwin the last couple
of month. Right now I'm catching up with the almost final 1.5
distribution. I'm also in the middle of downloading the new 1.7 release.
I'll try to install it ASAP and will try to rebuild all of my packages.
Of course I'll start with the ones you mentioned above.

    > Yaakov
    > Cygwin/X

Ciao
  Volker

* Re: [1.7] Dr. Zell to the rebuild room...
@ 2009-09-11  0:18   ` Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
From: Yaakov (Cygwin/X) @ 2009-09-11  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

On 09/09/2009 03:06, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
> Some private problems prevent me for working with cygwin the last couple
> of month. Right now I'm catching up with the almost final 1.5
> distribution. I'm also in the middle of downloading the new 1.7 release.
> I'll try to install it ASAP and will try to rebuild all of my packages.
> Of course I'll start with the ones you mentioned above.

We're glad to hear your still around.  Thanks for working on this; let
me know if you need any help from my end.

Yaakov
Cygwin/X