* CygTeXmacs starting error: "Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com"
@ 2010-01-03 11:48 Kalle Mikkola
From: Kalle Mikkola @ 2010-01-03 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Dear receiver

I unzipped CygTeXmacs to a directory
in my Windows 7, but received the following errors
when starting starttexmacs.bat

----
Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.8.99.901-4

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

XWin was started with the following command line:

/cygdrive/c/prg/Editors/CygTeXmacs/usr/X11R6/bin/XWin
-multiwindow -clipboard -silent-dup-error

Fatal server error:
Cannot open log file "/tmp/XWin.log"

----

mount: /usr/bin: Permission denied
mount: /usr/lib: Permission denied
mount: /: Permission denied
mount: /cygdrive: Permission denied
startxwin.bat - Starting on Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
----------

Error: Couldn't locate /usr/bin/bash
I tried appending the following extensions:
[1]:
[2]: .exe

--------

With best regards,