From: Jon TURNEY <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: AltGr key mostly fires an additional CONTROL key
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 12:42:00 -0000	[thread overview]

On 06/09/2011 08:44, Oliver Schmidt wrote:
> On 9/5/2011 3:35 PM, Jon TURNEY wrote:
>> comments, as what this code is trying to do is slightly obscure, and I
>> assume that the old comments about TweakUI being the cause of this are
>> just wrong (as you don't mention that you have it installed)
>
> Yes I didn't test it with Tweak UI and I ignored the comments on Tweak
> UI. I also think that the old "sleep(0)" workaround for Tweak UI is now
> not necessary with the new patch. But I kept the changes as minimal as
> possible and tried to keep existing code as much as it is.

Thanks for the clarifications.  I decided to be a bit braver, so I reworked
your patch a bit, added a few more comments  and removed the "sleep(0)"
voodoo. Change is included in Cygwin/X server 1.11.1-1, thanks very much for
your help.

[1]
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~jturney/xserver/commit/?h=cygwin-release-1.11&id=111ba21046b700850c5d4106d0c302d19a30e8b3

--