Hi Harold, Attached please find a patch against 4.3.0.54 that: . Adds "TRAYICON " to the .xwinrc file parser which lets you, surprisingly enough, change the tray icon . Adds "file.dll,XX" parsing to the icon loader to support grabbing icons from inside DLL or EXEs . Adds ",XX" parsing to the icon loader to support loading icons that are stored in the XWin.exe RC file (today there's only one, but I think folks are thinking of having multiple at some point in the near future) . Adds handling of the "TaskbarCreated" Windows message which lets you re-add the taskbar icon when the main explorer starts. Otherwise if explorer dies and is restarted for some reason, you'd lose the X taskbar icon until you exited all your X apps and restarted XWin. . Fixes the icon loader to not append the ICONDIRECTORY to icons that are fully specified w/a drive letter (i.e. c:\blahblah) [These below I'm not sure if the CVS -r cygwin tree is known funky or what...] . WINMSG.H: Comments out the redeclaration of the MessageType enum. I couldn't find anything in the change logs about using a modifies OS.H (where MessageType is originally defined and included prior to this header). . WINMULTIWINDOWSHAPE.C, WINWINDOW.C: pScreen is used by REGION_INIT() and other region macros, but isn't a local variable in two functions in these files (in winwindow there was a "#if 0" around the variable defintion, and in multiwindowshape it was not there at all?!...) -Earle F. Philhower, III earle@ziplabel.com cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel http://www.cdrlabel.com