From: "Matt D." <matt@codespunk.com>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Automatic X server startup
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 22:54:00 -0000	[thread overview]

I know this thread is a bit old now but I just wanted to mention my
solution. I've added X to start in a separate "screen" in my
.bash_profile. That way every time I log into Cygwin, X is always available.

It's kind of like the previous suggestion of adding it to Windows
startup, but I have it more closely coupled to Cygwin.

Matt D.