Hello good guys, I just installed the Cygwin packages on top of a "Windows 7". The machine is Gateway NV55S28u. Install went fine. Rebooted the machine and tried the bash window, this works fine. Then tried to start the X server, and here I have a problem. I thing my problem is related to the keyboard binding/support/missing packages... I tried to use the command setxkbmap, but without the X server running I am not getting anything beside "cannot open display". For the Windows control panel -> devices -> keyboard, I see a "standard PS2 keyboard". I have the xkeyboard-config package installed. I am attaching the log of my troubles. Thanks in advance for your great help. Joel LEDAIN