Hi, When I create and save a configuration with 'XLaunch', for example as 'config.xlaunch', I have the following behavior when double clicking the saved config file: It just launches XLaunch as if no configuration was saved at all. Wehn I open up the saved configuration file in an text editor, all the right settings are there in the xml file. Is this expected behavior, or am I running into a bug ? Im expecting the saved configuration in the xml file to be used instead of having to fill it in again. Thanks, - Maarten