* Selection Mode
@ 2013-03-13 16:58 Bixler, Mark
From: Bixler, Mark @ 2013-03-13 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I recently got a new setup at work and installed the latest version of Cygwin.

I can no longer find where to do the Edit Mode for free selection of test.

I used to be able to just click and highlight anything I wanted, both columns and full body. Now text selection is full body unless I use the 'alt' key in combination with my mouse dragging.

Is this option gone?

Thanks!

-Mark B

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-13 16:58 UTC | newest]