* X Server no longer launches urxvtc-X
@ 2010-08-20 14:54 Jay Goldman
From: Jay Goldman @ 2010-08-20 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I have the following menu items in my .XWinrc:
       Black EXEC  "/bin/urxvtc-X -fg green -bg black   -cr dodgerblue -g 80x40 -e /bin/bash -l -I"
       dodger EXEC  "urxvtc-X -fg white -bg dodgerblue   -cr blue -g 80x42 -e /bin/bash -l -I"

Which have been working for months .

Today I upgraded my cygwin install and all my menu items like the above no longer work.
(as noted above I've tried both simply urxvtc-X and /bin/urxvtc-X
If, however, I open up a command window using rxvt and then enter the above
Line (by copy and paste) it works fine.

Note, menu items like:
                Xterm exec "xterm"
Work correctly,
While menu items such as:
                Notepad exec "notepad"
Do not.

Does anyone know what has changed in cygwin and/or cygwinX that would cause this?
Could this be related to the change to the windows working directory?

TIA,
Jay