Hello all, For over a month now I've been having issues with my xterms in Cygwin. If I try to access *any* menu item under the Ctrl- menu items (change font, turn on/off scrollbar, redraw window, etc.), my xterm crashes the moment I un-press my mouse button. I don't access them all that often, so I don't know how long the issue has been around, but it's been a couple of months now. I've tried launching it with an empty .Xdefaults file (home dir) and by moving my .bashrc/.bash_profile files out of the way - still the same result. I've also gone out and downloaded the latest XTerm code and have a version compiled with debugging, but my C skills are really rusty and I'm not seeing anything terribly useful in gdb (I set my CYGWIN env var to "error_start=dumper -d %1 %2" so I would get core dumps). I compiled a version with a different "DEFCLASS" set so that I *know* it's not a bad resource or resource file. I'm running 64 bit on Windows 7. More details in the attached cygcheck.out. Anybody else on 64bit Cygwin / Win 7 having the same issues? -- Nem W Schlecht nem@emptec.com Empyreal Technologies http://www.emptec.com/ "Perl did the magic. I just waved the wand."