From: Nem W Schlecht <nem@emptec.com>
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: xinit-1.3.4-1 (Major overhaul of X session handling)
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 14:51:00 -0000	[thread overview]

My solution was to write a quick C program that does nothing but block
on waiting to receive any signal.  I named it 'xnoexit' and I call it
from my .startxwinrc script in my home directory.  It's been working
well for me.   Sorry - I'm extra picky.  I didn't like seeing a
'sleep' in my 'ps' list.  Now I see 'xnoexit' and I know exactly
what's going on. :)

-----------cut
#include <signal.h>
main (argc, argv) int argv; int *argc[];
{
    sigset_t myset;
    (void) sigemptyset(&myset);
    while (1) {