Hi, all I got a HP dv4 envy 5306tx laptop with dual cards(intel/Nvidia). I failed to install NVidia driver in linux, so I have to turn to cygwin in windows. I install the latest cygwin-32 and xserver under windows8-64. But when I started the xserver by 'xwin -wgl -multiwindow', I failed to start direct rendering. The result of 'glxinfo | grep -i rend' is direct rendering: No (If you want to find out why, try setting LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose) OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GT 650M/PCIe/SSE2 After I export LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose, nothing detail is shown. So I don't know why this doesn't work and where the problem is. Any advice will be appreciated! -- Martin