Yes, you are correct. Thank you for pointing out my mistake. I have attached my cygcheck.out here. On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Csaba Raduly wrote: > Hi Dan, > > On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 6:46 AM, Dan Piraner wrote: >> P.S. I tried to paste my CygCheck.out contents here but the email >> bounced with a message saying it exceeded the maximum size. Please let >> me know if there are any particular subsections that I should send. > > It's not clear to me what you mean by "paste", but this > >> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html > > recommends that you *attach* cygcheck.out rather than include it in > the body of the email. > > Csaba > -- > GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++ > The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers. > Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts. > "Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds > "People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds