Hello there! I am attempting to run an opengl application remptely to a ubuntu linux machine from my windows 8 machine. To do so I start the cygwin console, call startxwin. Running glxinfo | grep OpenGL returns the vendor of my graphics card, NVIDIA. glxinfo |grep OpenGL OpenGL vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation OpenGL renderer string: GeForce GTX 580/PCIe/SSE2 OpenGL version string: 1.4 (4.4.0) OpenGL extensions: Then I ssh on the ubuntu machine using -X -C as the parameters. When attempting to start the application the console reads extension "NV-GLX" missing on display "localhost:10.0". Afterwards, the cygwin/X server crashes and I have to restart it.I attached the log from /var/log/Xwin/XWin.0.log Does cygwin/x support running OpenGL applications remotely? Am I missing something? Do I have to install the mesa-utils libraries on the remote machine? Thanks so much! -Octavian