* Display issue
@ 2015-02-25  0:50 Maarten Hoes
From: Maarten Hoes @ 2015-02-25  0:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

Hi,

Im experiencing an issue where the graphics arent displayed correctly.
When I start LibreOffice on my Fedora 21 Linux system from a cygwin/x
system, the left hand side (open file, template, writer document, etc.)
isnt displayed properly initially. After clicking around some, the
display updates and gets displayed right.

Here's a screenshot of the badly displayed graphics:
http://imgur.com/bTD4yQ3

And this is what it looks like (correctly) after some clicking around:
http://imgur.com/adj5mKD

I have no idea on how to start troubleshooting the issue; all thoughts
and ideas are more than welcome.

- Maarten

* display issue
@ 2004-01-14  4:52 Junxiong Deng
From: Junxiong Deng @ 2004-01-14  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I installed Cygwin/X on my Windows XP and tried to launch Cadence from
it, but failed. The error message shows: Failed to find 8-plane
PseudoColor visual.

Thanks for help!!

Junxiong Deng
UCSD