Hi, When I use xman 1.1.3-1 to view man pages it renders the pages as postscript. It seems to omit the step to process the PS. So I see stuff like this %!PS-Adobe-3.0 %%Creator: groff version 1.22.2 ... ... Using man to display the page works fine. When I use xman 1.1.2-1 the man page is also rendered correctly. Steps to repro 1)Install cygwin using setup-x86.exe (version 2.831). I choose all of Base (Default) and from X11 xinit xman xorg-server xorg-server-common xterm X-start-menu-icons 2) Start->Cygwin-X->XWin Server 3) From xterm type xman -notopbox 4) Confirm xman version using Options->Show Version 5) Display man page for cat by Options->Display Directory and selecting cat 6) You should see postscript displayed for xman 1.1.3-1 I downloaded xman-1.2.2-1.tar.bz2 and using xman.exe from there I confirmed that I can successfully see man pages. cygcheck.out and XWin.0.log attached. Note that files contain XXREDACTEDXX where information was redacted. -- Doran Kangwai