* 2 college students walk out of Shark Tank with biggest deal to date
@ 2018-02-23 18:36 Shannon From ABC News
From: Shannon From ABC News @ 2018-02-23 18:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

[ABC]

 2/23/18 12:46 PM EST

 http://ujhgy.hypervenomdarkcharcoal.com/yusa8da7sdyuahs

 EXCLUSIVE Wellness Secrets 2 college students found a way to reverse the freshman 15 without stepping foot into a gym. If you have 5 bucks to spare it's a must try. http://ujhgy.hypervenomdarkcharcoal.com/yusa8da7sdyuahs

 FOLLOW US

Vincent and Caulder D-N Nineteen Forty Eight Abbey Lane Danville IN 46122-9509 - Cease/Messages-31940 (http://dksja.hypervenomdarkcharcoal.com/huyd8s9adas)

realization of the skipped time is too far-fetched for drug-induced amnesia, but I'll have to check out the comments to see all the details. Either way, your story is fascinating and I hope
 for improper firearm handling. if he couldn't reasonably carry it, then the dad should've carried it for him. this is an extremely sad story, but what's even sadder is that it could've easily been avoided had they followed proper safety measures. i heard of a.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-23 18:36 UTC | newest]