* Which packages should I choose
@ 2010-02-05 11:51 Helge Stenström
From: Helge Stenström @ 2010-02-05 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

I want to use my Windows computer as an X terminal to a linux
computer. Which packages should I download? Is there a base package,
that takes dependent packages with it, so that I only have to select a
few packages in the Cygwin setup?

I have already installed xorg-server, but I need xterm also, so that I
can use it to log on to the Linux computer.

What packages do you suggest?

Helge

* Re: Which packages should I choose
@ 2010-02-05 14:49 ` Wood.Chris
From: Wood.Chris @ 2010-02-05 14:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

You will need Base and X.

If you select only xterm, then the installer will select all dependencies.

Chris

From:   Helge Stenström <h.stenstrom@gmail.com>
To:     cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Date:   02/05/2010 06:51 AM