* See us produce human tissue from a patient?s own cells.
@ 2018-02-27 16:51 Amazing Med Tech Company
From: Amazing Med Tech Company @ 2018-02-27 16:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin-xfree

shitton of people openly bullied me, once they realized i cant defend myself. i literally had rocks thrown at me, while the teacher next to me told me to ignore it. "Sticks and stones break my bones, bitch." "You're going to the office for bad language!" "... But words will never hurt me?" And when you defend yourself bullies blame shit on you and you're sent to psychiatrist. that is exactly what happened to me. i got kicked off the school and had to go to this fucking "institute" for 10 hours every day, 7 days a week

We Can End Organ Donor Waiting Lists ()

BE A PART (http://iuyh.eskimokandy.com/hu87dyghabdeskKwgRGEww%2B4bsNK8SKz7iDf24hJJLk2VtWJIRgGCF%2Fxo6X7ZYEdq6LIRb78uECrWnWIFFOpC41R2Poo2vOBrfiA%3D%3Dimo)

Dear Cygwin-xfree,

20 people die every day while waiting on the national transplant list. Think of the lives that could be saved if we could find a solution.

The scientists at BIOLIFE4D are working to 3D print functional human organs. No more waiting - we can print our own.

BE A PART (http://iuyh.eskimokandy.com/hu87dyghabdeskKwgRGEww%2B4bsNK8SKz7iDf24hJJLk2VtWJIRgGCF%2Fxo6X7ZYEdq6LIRb78uECrWnWIFFOpC41R2Poo2vOBrfiA%3D%3Dimo)

http://dsga.eskimokandy.com/78uisjhdaeskKwgRGEww%2B4bsNK8SKz7iDf24hJJLk2VtWJIRgGCF%2Fxo6X7ZYEdq6LIRb78uECrWnWIFFOpC41R2Poo2vOBrfiA%3D%3Dimo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-27 16:51 UTC | newest]