* Misys Leads
@ 2018-05-03 19:17 Bailey Knight
From: Bailey Knight @ 2018-05-03 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Misys Users List.

Information fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL,
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and
Employee).

We also have related users like:

*	Hydra PPM
*	ProWorkflow
*	Oracle Primavera
*	Clarizen
*	Mavenlink and many more across the globe.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,

Bailey Knight

Data Manager

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-05-03 19:17 UTC | newest]