* Cisco Live Orlando 2018
@ 2018-06-07 19:22 Lucile willard via cygwin
From: Lucile willard via cygwin @ 2018-06-07 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

Hi,

I am following up to check if you're company is interested in acquiring
Attendees List of "Cisco Live Orlando 2018"?

We have discounted Price for this month.

Expo Details:

Date                                              :  10-14 Jun 2018

Location                                       :  Orlando, USA

Total number of attendees  :  28,000

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Industry, Telephone number, etc.

Please let me know you're thoughts and I shall get back to you with the
Pricing.

Awaiting your reply

Thanks & Regards,

Lucile Willard

Lead Generation

To opt out, please reply with "Unsubscribe" in the Subject Line.

* Re: Cisco Live Orlando 2018
@ 2019-03-01 17:18 ` pittdata via cygwin
From: pittdata via cygwin @ 2019-03-01 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cygwin

I am.  Please contact me via email please.

Cygwin list mailing list wrote

Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html